Monday 10 February 2014

Big Congrats Stamp Set

Here's a card that I made today.  It's using Inspired by Stamping's "Big Congrats" stamp for both the outside and inside sentiment.  I love these stamps because they are a nice big bold font.  Really pops on the card to see the big Congratulations.  The blue roses and blue blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The pale yellow roses are from Recollections.  The ribbon and paper are both from my stash.  The stamp set is only $5.00!  It includes the large Congratulations and then has the following that you can use with it; "on your new home", "on your new job", "on your new baby", "graduate" and "on your engagement."  I don't work for this company, have no special interest in this company but I do want to say what a value that is.  $5.00 and you get all those sayings.  I bought one other stamp set and will make some cards using those and post later.  This stamp set can be found Inspired by Stamping Big Congrats Stamp Set

I am uploading this card to the Inspired by Stamping Customer Gallery



WhooHoo!  Today is my birthday.  I am turning 53!  I won't mind at all if you would like to leave a Happy Birthday wish! 


Just as an addition, this card was featured on the Inspired by Stamping blog here

 

7 comments:

Cheryl Wright said...

Very beautiful card, Marianne. And as I've told you already, Happy Birthday!!!

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Thank you Cheryl! Hugs! <3

Mynn xx said...

This is OH so gorgeous! LOVE the beautiful blues you used--such a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at IBS! :) HUGS and have a great week! Mynn xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous card - love the added flowers! Thanks for joining in with IBS!

Roxann said...

What a lovely baby card, Marianne. Great design and so wonderfully put together.
Hugz,
Roxann

Cely said...

love this marianne!

SD pooja said...

This is Gorgeous card !!