Friday 19 October 2012

Tag; you're it!

Usually I craft by myself, not by choice but just because I don't know a lot of people who like to do scrapbooking or cardmaking.  Every so often when my daughter is home from school she'll sit and do some scrapbooking with me.  We live further north than the rest of my family so distance can sometimes be a problem so we do like to make a point every few months to get together and have some chit chat time to go along with our crafting sessions.  My sister and my niece were up recently and rather than them lugging all of their craft supplies I suggested that we could just make some Christmas tags.  I have all the things we need here; paper, punches, ribbon, glitter, etc.  I made up a few examples ahead of time just to get our creative juices flowing.  Before I knew it my sister and especially my niece were knee high in tags!  She was churning them out faster than speeding bullets and they were beautiful too!  Here's a few pics of our afternoon's work. 

Christmas Tags

Christmas Tags

Christmas Tags

Christmas Tags

No comments: