Thursday 4 April 2013

I WON! I WON! I WON!


I have had the luckiest year so far. I've entered a ton of contests and challenges and I'm ecstatic to say that it really pays off. I was just going through my emails and came across one from CREATED FROM COLOR and they say "Without further rambling the winner of this awesome book… is Marianne Grimbly. Congrats Marianne." OH EM GEE! Here's a picture of the fantastic book I won: A BIG thank you and shout out to the folks at Created from Color! I keep saying that colouring with my Copics is something that I need to work on and this book will certainly accomplish that! As I said I've had a really lucky year but I'm going to push my luck once more and try and win some Copic markers to go along with the book. Here's a link to the giveaway. Maybe some of my luck will rub off on you. Created from Color

6 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats hun. I know how exciting it is to win. WTG you!

xo

Unknown said...

That's awesome M. Congratulations!!!

MaryH said...

Congratulations on your win. THat is a great book you won, you'll love it. Good luck in your challenge wins! Looking forward to seeing what you showcase in the future. Hugs

Meredith said...

Congratulations Marianne! Fingers crossed your luck continues with the set of markers you're wanting :)

Sandy Smith said...

Thats awesome congrats!!!!

Cely said...

congrats marianne! i bought this book when i got my copics certification. great samples in there! :) maryann walker is a copics genius. so lucky that my class was taught by her!