Thursday 31 October 2013

Top 10 DCWV's October Stack-a-holic Challenge


I'm so excited to say that one of my cards was chosen as one of the Top 10 in #DCWV's October Stack-a-holic Challenge! This is my second time being chosen as one of the Top 10. One of my cards was chosen back in March of this year as well. #DCWV makes it easy with all of the beautiful papers that they make. Thank you so much for choosing my card...you've made my week! Here's a link to see all of the entries for scrapbooking layouts as well as the cards. Scroll down till you see my name listed under my card. It's the same card that was is a couple of posts prior to this one. DCWV's October Stack-a-holic Challenge Winners

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congratulations to you, Marianne! You did a great job on that card! :o)