Tuesday 21 January 2014

Challenge #57 at Lia Stampz themed Color Scheme/Picture Inspiration


For this challenge we were given a picture with a color scheme as our theme. I decided to use the baby boy stamp from Lia Stampz for this challenge and found the colors to fit perfectly since they were blues, brown and white. Here is a picture of my card:
The challenge can be found here: Lia Stampz For this card I used Recollections cardstock in white, kraft and blue. I used a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles die. I used the Jumbo Marvy scalloped circle punch. A white gel pen was used around the scalloped circle. I used Copic markers for the image. The image is from Lia Stampz, is called "Baby Boy" and can be purchased at Whimsy Stamps. Here is the link;http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_41&products_id=2760 "Congrats" was stamped onto white paper with Sepia toned ink from Versafine. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The blue are EX-00042 and the taupe are CXN-003. The white leaves are also from Wild Orchid Crafts and their number is LL00034.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Really great card, Marianne! :o)

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Thanks Nancy! You're always so sweet to me! Hugs.

Gail said...

Very nice!
The colors are great together!

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Thanks Gail!