Friday 1 May 2015

I did it again!


I'm on top of the world! I have been chosen once again in the Top 10 Layouts for the DCWV April Stackaholic Challenge. The pictures that I used in the layout were ones that my brother had photographed. He likes to spend his free time photographing nature, animals, abandoned buildings and anything else of interest. Whenever I see these photographs of abandoned houses they always make we wonder "What's the story?" So many of them have furniture inside still. How is it that a house has a family living in it, one minute calling it home and the next standing abandoned? I decided to make a layout with these beautiful photos. I was also fortunate enough to be chosen as a random winner from DCWV. My prize will be sent out next week!
Here is the link to the Top 10 Layouts and Top 10 Cards from the April Stackaholic Challenge.

3 comments:

Cely said...

yay congrats marianne!!! your layouts are all so fabulous!!!

Nancy said...

How did I miss this? I remember seeing it on facebook but how remiss of me not to come here!
It's a fabulous page, Marianne! Your win was very deserved!
Thanks so much for your sweet congratulations! I appreciate you, my friend! :o)

Diane said...

Congratulations on your layout super fabulous.

Hugs Diane