Tuesday 7 July 2015

Wedding Layout for Anniversary Month


There's just never enough hours in the day are there? LOL I seem to have the best of intentions to get certain things done but stuff happens to get in the way that I never even imagined. July is our anniversary month and I always like to try and do a few layouts for my scrapbook using our wedding photos from way back way. Hard to believe that we got married back in July of 1983, some 32 years ago. Even harder to believe that we've been together for 37 years. I will try to make a few more layouts this month if possible but in the meantime I hope you enjoy this one.

1 comment:

Molly Downing said...

Marianne! Your layout is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing. Happiest of anniversaries to you. John and I will be making 33 years this fall. Life is so good! Again, thanks for sharing that beautiful layout!